1. Be Kind, Be Careful, Be Respectful
2. Absolutely Zero use of Xray(anything allowing a player to see through things they should not).
3. Bug exploitation is strictly forbidden. Please report bugs immediately
4. No hacked clients, block-placement modifiers, or scripts may be used (auto-clicker is ok)
5. Please attempt to build redstone devices as efficiently and lag friendly as possible. TPS is displayed on the tab screen and all players are responsible for the health of this number. For more detailed explanation please refer to the guide below.
6. Hate and harassment will result in a swift ban
7. Alternate/Multiple accounts are not allowed. Camera accounts are cool and are to be used for reference, pictures and farm troubleshooting.
8. "TNT dupers" are allowed. Duplication of any other item by any means is not allow.
9. Anville supports the MC Community and other servers, it's a big MC world out there. Please do not message players who have not shown interest in other places.(Do not spam members) (edited)
August 30, 2020
Welcome to Anville 😄 Before or just after spawning into the world, it is highly recommended to use the dynmap feature (a live map view of the world) to help select a location for your base. The link to dynmap can be found under the server-info channel. It's important to leave your neighbors room to expand their base as well as your own. Before heading out to your location, take the time to visit the commands-features channel to see server modifications that will help you on your way. There are no land claims on Anville so that players with good intentions can interact freely. If you have issue's with your area please first attempt to contact the player if known. If a resolution cannot be found please submit a ticket. Avoid building bases near community area's such as "The Shopping District" to leave room for future expansion. Everyone here is pretty chill, throwing questions in chat can go a long way. Careful out there, and good luck!
- General Redstone: builds should be kept as efficient as possible; this means in most circumstances that clocks should not activate faster than they must to run the build, that builds should be built with as few moving parts or "block updates"(things that change) as can accomplish the same effect. This will require some research on the users part.
- Permanent/always on clocks are not allowed.
-Many farm types are allowed. Sometimes a farm is found to lag the server, you can check this by pressing tab and looking at server tps, or you may hear about it from others as well. If this is the case, and the farm is efficiently built, please try to use this when the server population is low. If lag persists, a different farm will be needed
-Farms should not over produce beyond reasonable sales and usage....If you wanna build a 1 billion item per second farm please dont do it here
-Players are allowed one portal farm each -Cover hoppers with a composter whenever possible to reduce hopper lag
-Lighting up the caves under your base/area of interest is very important
-Mobs of any type cause a large strain on server resources and should be limited where ever possible
-Very large numbers of mobs are ok if they are currently being farmed. Large groups should not be left when farming in complete.
-As with farmable mobs, please do not keep villagers that you do not need/use regularly. It is advised to fill a shulker/s of needed item and then.....execute order 66(remove them)......if the villager is not used regularly
This season, the shopping district is located in a massive cave under spawn
-The shopping district serves as the center of the server’s economy and is a place for everyone to build shops, buy goods, and collaborate on beautifying the communal space! Below are some general guidelines for shops:
1. You must buy land from the SD before building your shops- Visit "The Bank" just above the SD area on the surface, you will find a deposit box inside. There are no predetermined plots, but try and make sure the SD is growing in a natural and interconnected way.
2. Land costs 2 DB for 25 blocks or 5 DB for 100 blocks; you can purchase additional land as needed if you’d like to make a larger build! We are going by blocks of floorspace rather than a 5x5 or 10x10 square so that you can be creative and unique in your designs
3. Shops should have a theme to what they sell such as food, end items, stones, etc- we want to avoid general shops a much as possible. If you’d like to branch into another market a new shop should be built.
4. Please leave a sign somewhere on your shopfront with the name of the owner and when you last restocked your shop! We aim for people restocking their shops at least once every two weeks if possible
5. The shopping district is a communal space and relies on the community to help develop it- please feel free to add in roads, terraform, and build fun details around your shop and around the shopping district!